This article is about the death of a baby that is not placed properly in his pram. His aunt Kicked the pram and placed the baby inside, not being sure wheter it is fully secured. The stroller folded inward and collapsed and the baby suffered 3 skull fractures and internal bleeding. He was found unresponsive and has brownish fluid flowing down his nose, thus taken to the hospital but unfortunately died.
The aunt should have taken a good look at the stroller just in case that it is not fully secured and wouldn't have caused this tragic accident. However, the younger cousin is lucky not to have placed into the stroller. If not there probably will be 2 deaths that day. The stroller company should also make sure that it is obvious to the user that it is fully secured and wouldn't collapse very hard on to the ground even if it is not fully secured. I hope the aunt has learnt her lesson.