Thursday, 12 March 2015

yeoh Zi jun (36) 2H



The topic I am discussing about today is that youth slashes another in fight on ITE campus. This news article is about a lunchtime brawl between 2 guys. They had been quarreling over a girl. They reportedly pushed each other around and were heard yelling profanities. The attacker then pushed and kicked him. Afterwards he fished out a large parang to hit the victim. Nobody attempted to stop the attacker because they did not dare to. The attacker was wielding 30 cm long parang which was extremely dangerous. In my personal opinion, I feel that the two teenagers are really stupid to be fighting a girl. Because of it, someone got injured. These people are teenagers. They are supposed to be very mature and not do stupid things like that, furthermore wielding something that is so dangerous. I felt really shocked after reading This article as I finally comprehend the true power of  being crazy in love. If I was there at the scene,I would not have dared to step up to break up the fight as it was really dangerous. I hope that such incidents would not repeat themselves in the future.http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapore/youth-slashes-another-fight-ite-campus

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that it is very stupid of the two teenagers to fight with such dangerous weapons just because of a girl. If this incident was even more serious, it might have lead to more serious injuries or even death. I personally feel that as the two teenagers have a very long life ahead, they should think more about their future and not do such things that will leave a black mark on their records.

    ReplyDelete