Monday, 18 May 2015

Audrey Yeo (01) for 25/05/15

May 18, 2015
The Straits Times
Amos Yee makes fun of bailor despite promising to apologise, prompts Vincent Law's son to defend his father.
http://www.straitstimes.com/news/singapore/more-singapore-stories/story/amos-yee-extremely-remorseful-bailor-allegations-molest-





I think it was ungrateful of Amos Yee to make fun of Mr Law who bailed him out of jail as i am sure no one else would, even his parents refused to do so as he had made fun of our former Prime Minister Mr Lee Kuan Yew whom many respects and also made fun of Christianity and the Christians.
Amos had even given a false statement claiming that Mr Law had and wanted to molest him. However, I think that Mr Law only wanted meet him as his youth counsellor as part of the condition of bailing him out. 
I feel that his 'sincere' apology was not so sincere afterall, as On Saturday (May 16), he wrote on his blog: "I should issue a sincere apology to Vincent Law? Hahahahaha."
I think that Amos Yee has some attitude problems. He thinks that he would gain fame if he continues to do such disrespectful and unruly acts and even refusing to cut his ugly mop-like hair. I strongly urge him to be sent to a psychologist. Even if force is needed.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Audrey that Amos Yee might have some psychological problems and there is an urgent need to send him to the psychologist. How ungrateful it is for him to mock his bailer or rather it was his savior whom saved him from all the jail terms. I was one of the many who are extremely upset at his condemn on Christianity and desire for Mr Lee Kuan Yew, my most respected 'father of Singapore' to pass away. I kept asking myself this question, " If you hated Singapore so much, why don't you migrate to other countries and go see for yourself how blessed you are to be able to live in Singapore?" I hoped he would the the last immature youngster who expresses freedom of speech beyond the boundaries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Audrey that Amos Yee might have some psychological problems and there is an urgent need to send him to the psychologist. How ungrateful it is for him to mock his bailer or rather it was his savior whom saved him from all the jail terms. I was one of the many who are extremely upset at his condemn on Christianity and desire for Mr Lee Kuan Yew, my most respected 'father of Singapore' to pass away. I kept asking myself this question, " If you hated Singapore so much, why don't you migrate to other countries and go see for yourself how blessed you are to be able to live in Singapore?" I hoped he would the the last immature youngster who expresses freedom of speech beyond the boundaries

    ReplyDelete