Monday, 10 August 2015

Chuan Han Wei (26)

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/elderly-slapped-in-video-police-investigating-woman-for-allegedly-assaulting-mother

This article is about 25 year old woman who slapped ad alledgely assaulted her 58 year old mother outside a flat in Lower Delta Road.

Thoughts and feelings:



I feel that the actions of the girl is beyond words, inhumane, despicable. She had done something morally wrong to his mother. The person who have birth to you, raised you up. She has assaulted her frail looking mother. As shown in the video, the girl has gave her mother several slaps on the face. This is considered domestic violence. The daughter have no right to hit her mother and the mother do not deserve this treatment. I heard in the news that loud screams and shouts were hears in the past few months. I cannot imagine what the daughter has done to her mother. How can she do that? I am really enrage by this incident. I really hope that the daughter can turn over a new leaf and not treat her in a inhumane way. Treat her with love.

1 comment:

  1. I have also seen and read this article and I also expressed my thoughts about it. I feel that the woman's act was utterly atrocious and should not be forgiven. It is very mean for her to slap and assault her own mother who raised her up. Hopefully she has realised her mistake and stop abusing her mother like as seen in the video.

    ReplyDelete